Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear me, Happy Birthday to ME!
Today is my 31st birthday. I’m not sure how I feel about being 31 yet, but so far so good. Since leaving the glorious ages of the twenties, I haven’t been very excited about entering the 30s. I don’t know why? Maybe because it is the THIRTIES and it is getting “older” (said behind my hand in a whisper).
My 30s weren’t too bad to be honest. But still I feel not easy about being in my 30s.
I’ve decided that this year I am going to make a list of things I would like to do before I hit 32.
1. Learn to paddleboard
2. Finish a quilt with embroidery in it.
3. Snorkel so I am not afraid
4. Make a multiple layer cake
5. Mountain Bike up the Big Hill more then once
6. Bake fancy bread.
7. Kayak in Hawaii
8. Make a tetris quilt
9. Finish Tail Feathers quilt
10. Throw a Bridal Shower for Al
11. See my best friend, Al, married
12. Camping with Cam and Lauren
13. Get my endurance up
14. Lose 15 lbs
15. Learn to stop in my hockey skates
16. Knit a pair of leg warmers
17. Go to Kalispell
18. Visit the Kingston Farmers Market
19. Finish Nate’s Birthday Quilt
20. Switch out the photos in the living room frames
21. Get better at putting things away once I am finished with them
22. Make a ticker tape quilt
23. Try a new resturant
24. Visit Barrier Lake
25. Take more photos of life
26. Get printed our yearly photo books
27. Begin a mini book as a portfolio
28. Sort my closet and sock drawer (again)
29. Visit Canmore and Banff with Nate
30. Take a weekend away with Nate
31. Read 25 books.
There is my list. I wonder how many I will get through. 🙂